Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are our minimums?
2. Turnaround time?
4. Art requirements
1. Our silk screening minimums are 24 pieces. It can be a mix of different garments as long as what we are imprinting is the same size and colours (we can do an ink colour change for an additional charge). Embroidered products allow for smaller minimums. Other promotional products have a variety of different minimums based on supplier.
2. Our standard turnaround time is 10 working days, Rush orders may be subject to additional charge. Turnaround time depends on the product ordered, Some suppliers take longer to ship. We do our absolute best to meet the date you need it by.
3. Cost is dependent on a few factors.
- Garment cost
- Number of locations being imprinted/embroidered
- Number of colours/stitch count
- Quantity ordered
Please email any artwork to email@example.com and as much info as you can provide.
Once we have that, we are able to provide a quote
4.Guidelines for Submitting Artwork
1. All artwork should be in vector format, as opposed to raster / bitmap format. We prefer Adobe Illustrator (CS5 or lower). You should be able to get your logos in vector format from the artist who created the artwork; graphics are generally created in vector format before saving to another format. Check with your sponsors.
How to Convert Text to Outline in Illustrator
1. Select the text you want to convert to outline using the black arrow in your toolbar (you also get the black or white arrow when you hold "ctrl" on a PC.)
Or Select all, OBJECT, Expand.
Vector VS. Raster/Bitmap
Vector: The artwork can be broken down into it's individual parts; which can then be edited or colored. Artwork retains it's smooth shape, detail and is resizable to any size without losing quality.